We would like to say a very big thank you to you all. You provided us with the best customer experience. Thank you for working within our budget and our carpet looks great.
MDF is a thin medium-density fiberboard. Our primed MDF skirting range offers high-quality solutions for commercial and home applications, which work closely with the leading manufacturing brands.
We offer guaranteed good quality, long-lasting, and efficiency at reasonable prices and are available in different types and sizes. Pick from us the most appropriate product for your project.
Within the construction industry, MDF skirting is the most commonly used material for skirts. It does not curl, twist, break or crack as the defect is natural, human-made material.
It gives long life to MDF skirting boards and makes them by far the cheapest material. Our high-density Moisture-resistant material enables us to manufacture a product of much greater quality than the premium MDF skirting boards of other suppliers.
Features of MDF skirting
- Moisture protection offered by external surface melamine covering;
- It does not dim in the direct sunlight.
- Natural care without special cleaners.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- MDF is cheaper than nearly any skirting board material like Aluminum skirting, PVC skirting, wooden, and wall skirting.
- MDF will typically last until the property used within.
- MDF surface is smooth to ensure a smooth finish of the final paint. It is advantageous to have no knots or holes typically found in materials like Pine or other grain and imperfections.
- It won’t grow and contract like wood
- Our Product is made with 100 percent softwood fibers which keep the density of the material constant across the board
- The highest density MDF on the market used.
- Our MDF is also resistant to moisture and, therefore, ideal for nearly anywhere inside the house.
Installation of MDF skirting has several advantages compared to the installation of similar products from alternative materials:
- Attach the panel to the wall.
- Drill holes at a distance of 25-30 cm from each other.
- Remove the baseboard from the wall.
- Insert dowels into the holes on the wall surface.
- Return the bar from the MDF to its place and fix it with screws.
Why Should you choose us?
If you want samples from floor Dubai then our experienced workers will provide you the samples of MDF skirting without any coercion to purchase our product . We can also give a doorway service to our customers. The 100% customer’s satisfaction is our priority. we work according to customer’s requirement and desire.
If the consumer has purchased our goods, he/she will recommend them to purchase our products nearly dearly. We offer various sizes, shapes, and color patterns to look more appealing and elegant in your house’s interior. Therefore, purchase our offering.
Book A Free Appointment Today!
Contact us Our Floor Dubai Specialists
Handyman team was sound, professional and detail-oriented. They scraped the existing flooring quickly, helped me in picking new panels and getting it installed quickly. Floor Dubai did a commendable job.