We would like to say a very big thank you to you all. You provided us with the best customer experience. Thank you for working within our budget and our carpet looks great.
Engineered wood flooring Dubai has widely grown in popularity in the passing decade and it is known as the best alternate of solid wood flooring that is available at very low rates. An engineered floor is composed of various layers of finely compressed timber or plywood, and it is then top layered with oak wood. As a result, engineered wood flooring comes up with multiple qualities such as is reduce the floor heating and is more durable than wooden flooring. It also looks beautiful and stylish than any other flooring.
We offer various high-quality species of engineered wood flooring Dubai including oak, acacia, walnut, acacia, etc. engineered oak flooring is known to be the famous flooring type because of its traditional and decorative appearance. The fine and close grain of oak makes it perfectly classic.
Walnut flooring offers a streamlined and tidy look to your home floor. It is one of the softest wood that is very comfortable to walk on. It delivers rich in color, and a sleek appearance to your home. Engineered acacia offers deep texture and good contrast. With more than 950 varieties of Acacia, you will never be bored of the variety of our engineered wood flooring Dubai.
Benefits Of Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai
The main benefits of Engineered Wood Flooring are listed below:
- It is cheap in rate as compared to hardwood flooring.
- Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai offers the same look like solid wood flooring Dubai.
- Unlike laminate flooring, it is toped with real wood.
- It resists humidity and helps in maintaining room temperature.
- It can be installed anywhere in a variety of ways to make your space look elegant.
- This flooring is very easy and quick to install.
- It is available in different styles, species, and plank width to choose from.
- The top layer can be refinished and sanded after a certain time period to retain a fresh look.
The Finishing Of Engineered Wood flooring In Dubai
Similar to solid wood flooring, our engineered wood flooring is available in a huge variety of customized finishings. Whilst the elegant look of oil and natural feel of lacquer are the two popular most furnishings to uplift any home interior. Whether it is any kind of wood in any color, we have the perfect finishing for Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai that will suit your home decor.
If you are looking for high gloss or simple mat finishing, we have all. Top finishing is playing an important part in making or destroying the look of any floor. Anyhow, we understand this fact, so keeping all this in mind our designers, helps you in choosing the finishing for your floor. If you choose the best finishing then your whole interior will get a boost.
Types of Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai
We have a collection of engineer wood flooring that can add a chic and elegant feature to your home floor that is mentioned below:
- Lacquered Engineered Flooring
- Brushed and Oiled Engineered Flooring
- Unfinished Engineered Flooring
- Click Engineered Wood Flooring
- Oiled Engineered Flooring
- Engineered Hand Scraped Flooring
- Kahrs Engineered Wood Flooring
- Meister Engineered Wood Flooring
- Staki Engineered Wood Flooring
- Parador Engineered Wood Flooring
Installation Method Of Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai
Let’s take a look at the installation method of Engineered Wood Flooring:
- For installing engineered wood flooring Dubai, mount the first row of wood glue on both ends of the wall, positioned with a tongue facing the room center.
- Work from left to right, when adding additional sheets. Apply wood glue to the seams of the tongue and groove, then attach the bits, fold carefully, and tape the new piece to rest on the subfloor. Wipe away any glue that squeezes through the boards immediately.
- Engineered Wood Flooring in Dubai is built with a click-lock. Unlike tongue and groove items, these don’t need glue for a floating installation.
- Then measure the dimensions with the help of tape and note the expansion gap along the perimeter in the installation room to enhance the humid feature.
- Then get the moisture barrier to cover your room basement concrete floors and top it with the help of moisture-resistant underlayment.
- Now install it one by one with the same process and leave for a few days for proper adjustments.
Why Choose Us For Buying Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai
At Floor Dubai, we are a best seller and best quality of engineered wood flooring. Customers order in bulk amount from us due to the unique features we provide. Engineered Wood Flooring Dubai is one of our most popular types of real wood that makes your floor more stable. Besides this, we deliver you very authentic flooring with guaranteed quality. Our stock has many huge collections, always ready for dispatch.
Contact us today and place your order for the best flooring in UAE.
Book A Free Appointment Today!
Contact us Our Floor Dubai Specialists
Handyman team was sound, professional and detail-oriented. They scraped the existing flooring quickly, helped me in picking new panels and getting it installed quickly. Floor Dubai did a commendable job.